Whispering Woods Resources
Here at Whispering Woods Farm, we strive to grow most of the herbs that are used in our finished goods. The reality is that we just can’t grow everything. Many plants are sustainably harvested from nature, but sometimes we need to source them from other farms. There are many other products that go into our finished goods: alcohol, vinegar, honey, etc. One thing we are passionate about is supporting other local small businesses! Here are some of the businesses that we source materials from.
- Culinary Solvent: organic alcohol. Brewer, ME
- Foster Farm Botanicals: herbs. East Calais, VT
- Natural Dawnings: herbs and animal fats. Whitefield, ME
- Old Crow Ranch: animal fats used in our soaps and Body Silks. Durham, ME
- Sewall Organic Orchard: organic apple cider vinegar, used in our Fire Cider. Lincolnville, ME.
- Replenova Farm: fresh ginger and turmeric roots. Durham, ME
- Our raw honey comes from Tony’s Honey in Buckfield, ME.